How were your new year celebrations?
We hope they were fun and you are ready to rock 2018. We will be helping you, starting with introducing three new people to our leadership team.
Here is who they are and what they will be doing to help you.
Jude joins us as our Head of Coaching & Mentoring.
Her focus will be helping you combat the chimp and reptile in your brain with lots of insights about how to become the best version yourself.
- A qualified coach with CTI which is the oldest and largest in-person coach training school and one of the most innovative leadership training organisations in the world.
- 10 years in creative agencies and 6 awards won for marketing campaigns as lead creative.
- 8 years running her own voice over agency providing talent for clients including the BBC. Channel 4, Channel 5, UKTV, NBC Universal, The History Channel and brands including Rolex, WWF, The Macallan, GE, Grolsch,
- Clients she has worked with Diageo, American Express, British Telecom, GE Money, Canada Life, Direct Line, Aviva, INGDirect, Tom Tom, Navteq, Audi, SEAT, Premier Recruitment, The Body Shop, Sky, Sony, Panasonic, Very, British Gas, Bank of Ireland, Matalan, Manchester United FC, Burtons Biscuits, McVities Biscuits, Nescafe, The Orangutan Foundation, Direct Holidays, Monarch Airlines, Helix Pharmaceutical, The Private Clinic Harley Street.
Coaching and Mentoring has always been a big focus for us as it’s such a key part of developing creativity and problem solving. We are excited to have Jude onboard.
Paul joins us as our Head of Storytelling.
His focus will be helping share the magic of storytelling, how to create brand identities and his vast experience in the Entertainment industry.
- A professional storyteller and scriptwriter for over 20 years, with over 120 hours of material broadcast across the BBC, ITV, Sky, Channel 4, Channel 5 and in 42 countries worldwide.
- We has written for shows including Primeval, Wolfblood, Bad Girls, The Bill, Footballers’ Wives, Family Affairs, Sinbad, Hollyoaks and Waterloo Road.
- We has also been a tutor on Salford University’s MA in Scriptwriting for TV, Film and Radio and is currently developing projects in the UK and Germany as well as story consulting and script editing a major, multi-million pound budgeted Anglo-Chinese drama series.
Narrative, writing and content strategy was a high growth service for us in 2017 and we are really pleased to add someone with Paul’s vast experience and skills.
Susan joins us as our Head of Growth Hacking
Her focus will be helping you understand the infrastructure of Google, SEO and Social Media tips.
- A Google Expert and the first person outside of Google to crack the PageRank algorithm (as verified by Google).
- Voted #1 person in the world for SEO multiple times.
- Over 475,000 followers on Twitter.
- Susan is also a Queen’s Leaders Mentor for the Commonwealth at Cambridge University helping young people throughout the world to improve their communities.
Susan has been a long time collaborator with our CEO, Martin, they have worked on multiple clients and humanity projects over the years. We are pleased to have her officially onboard.
A bigger team means more awesome, more chances to help people like you and causing a little more mischief here and there.
We look forward to sharing the knowledge and insights with you.